The Stillmeadow Parent Faculty Organization (PFO) is dedicated to creating a positive school community for students and families.
We partner with school leaders to plan activities that promote positive social interaction and support academic goals. The PFO provides funding for classroom and media center supplies, arts and literacy enrichment programs, class field trips, and other school events. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we rely on support from the community to fund our work. The Stillmeadow PFO is a member of the Parent Teacher Council of Stamford.
Being active in the PFO is a great way to support Stillmeadow and your child. Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Attend PFO meetings
- Attend school events with your child
- Chair an event or fundraiser
- Help staff an event
Your Everyday Purchases Can Support Stillmeadow
Amazon School Rewards
Stillmeadow earns cash whenever you shop Amazon through the Amazon School Rewards Program. Follow these instructions EVERY TIME you shop on Amazon to earn money for Stillmeadow:
- Go to the Stillmeadow School Website
- Click on the Fundraiser Button in the Stillmeadow Quick Links section (see image below)
- On the fundraising page, click the Shop for Stillmeadow (Amazon.com School Rewards) link, which opens the Stillmeadow Fundraising Page on Amazon.com
- Sign into your account and shop
Earn cash for Stillmeadow by clipping the Box Tops from any of the hundreds of participating food and grocery products.