Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of January 13.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of January 6, 2019.
The Chipotle Restaurant on the Post Road in Riverside is hosting a fundraiser for Stillmeadow on Monday, January 7 from 4 to 8 pm.
To participate, simply present this flyer when you order, and Chipotle will donate 33% of your total purchase to our school!
Chipotle is located at 1233 E Putnam Ave in Riverside in the Riverside Commons shopping plaza, off exit 5 on I-95.
Chipotle offers a variety of burritos, tacos and salads, including a kid’s menu as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options. Check out the Chipotle menu here. Be sure to share the flyer with friends and family!
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of December 30, 2018.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of December 16.
Stillmeadow PFO is partnering with Flex Academies to offer after school enrichment classes for Stillmeadow Students this winter. See below for class schedule, grade requirements, and pricing.
Registration ends on December 17 at 5 pm.
January 9 to March 6
(No class on January 30)
Chess ($168) – National Chess Education Association – Grades: 3–5
Animal Safari ($197) – Critter Caravan – Grades: K–5
Heads Up Dodgeball ($131) – Overtime Athletics – Grades: K–3
Musical Theater ($209) – Message in Motion – Grades: K–3
January 10 to February 28
Painting Class ($168) – Future Picassos – Grades: K–5
Magic: Secrets & Mystery ($194) – Hobbyquest – Grades: K–2
Slap Shot Floor Hockey ($131) – Overtime Athletics – Grades: 3–5
Dash & Dot Robotics ($209) – MacInspires – Grades: 3–5
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of December 9.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of December 2.
Tickets purchased through this special offer from Connecticut Ballet are $48 each including all taxes and fees (compared to $58 each at the box office). A portion of every ticket purchased will benefit Stillmeadow.
Complete this form and return it to school by Friday.
This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a holiday tradition with your family and friends while supporting our school community.
Just a reminder that the Stamford Toys Sip & Shop Event for Stillmeadow Parents is tonight from 7 to 9 pm. Enjoy wine, cheese, and conversation while you shop for holiday gifts with your Stamford Toys Discount Card.
Present your discount card for 20 percent off all in-stock toys and books now through November 30.
Stamford Toys is located at 970 High Ridge Road (behind FedEx). Food and drinks provided by the Stillmeadow PFO.
Discount cards will be available at the door for $5 each.
See you tonight!
Click here to read our newsletter for the week of November 25.
Click here to read our newsletter for the week of November 18.
Lifetouch photographers will be at Stillmeadow on Friday, November 30 for fall student picture retake day.
The following students should participate:
- Students who were absent on October 19, whether purchasing photos or not.
- Students who did not purchase a photo package in October but would like to do so now. Order forms will be available in the school office after Thanksgiving. You may also order online at mylifetouch.com. Stillmeadow’s picture day ID is: EJ118055Q1
- Students who purchased a photo package in October but did not like the photos. These students must return the original photo package (excluding the class photo) on retake day. Students who do not return the original photo package will NOT be photographed.
Questions about student photos? Please contact Lifetouch directly at 203-735-5933
Los fotógrafos de Lifetouch estarán en Stillmeadow el viernes 30 de noviembre para volver a fotografiar a los estudiantes.
Los siguientes estudiantes y miembros del personal deberían participar el 30 de noviembre:
- Estudiantes que estuvieron ausentes el 19 de octubre, ya sea que vayan a comprar fotos o no.
- Cualquier estudiante que no esté satisfecho con las fotos tomadas el 19 de octubre. Para volver a tomar las fotos el 30 de noviembre, los estudiantes DEBEN devolver su paquete de fotos original al fotógrafo de Lifetouch. Los estudiantes que no devuelvan el paquete de fotos original NO PODRAN ser fotografiados.
- Cualquier estudiante que no haya comprado fotos y quisiera hacerlo ahora. Los formularios de pedido estarán disponibles en la oficina de la escuela. También puede ordenar en línea en mylifetouch.com. El número de identificación con foto de Stillmeadow es EJ118055Q1
¿Preguntas sobre fotos de estudiantes? Comuníquese con Lifetouch directamente al 203-735-5933
- Canned Soup, Fruit, Vegetables, Gravy
- Stuffing Mix
- Pasta, Tomato Sauce
- Cranberry Sauce
- Corn Bread Mix
- Cooking Oil, Salt, Pepper, Cinnamon
- Pancake Mix, Syrup
- Instant or Regular Coffee
- Rice, Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Grocery store gift cards to purchase turkeys and fresh produce
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of November 11.
Stillmeadow is offering a new series of after school enrichment classes beginning in January.
Thanks to a grant, many of these classes will be provided free of charge. Additional classes will be available for a fee through the PFO’s enrichment partner, FLEX Academies.
Please see below for important information about our winter enrichment program.
Thank you to Stillmeadow teacher Marcella DeCarlo and parent Mondana Nikoukari for their hard work coordinating these programs for our students!
- Led by Stillmeadow staff or community organizations
- Mondays (January 7 to February 11; no class on January 21)
- Tuesdays (January 8 to February 12)
- Students may take ONE class on EITHER Monday OR Tuesday.
- Parent pickup OR bus transportation home
- Complete the paper registration form and return to school by Tuesday, November 20.
- Contact Marcella DeCarlo with any questions
- Led by FLEX Academies instructors
- Wednesdays (January 9 to March 6; no class on January 30)
- Thursdays (January 10 to February 28)
- Students may take classes on both days
- Parent pickup ONLY (no bus transportation)
- Online registration begins December 10
- Schedule, tuition and registration information available after Thanksgiving
- Tuition will vary by class. Scholarships available for qualifying students
- Contact Mondana Nikoukari with any questions
The Yearbook Committee is seeking photos from the following events:
- Citizenship Awards (September, October)
- Halloween Hop
- Classroom Halloween Celebrations
- Halloween Parade
Email photos to us with the subject line “yearbook.” Please be sure to include the student’s name as well as the student’s grade and teacher. Only high resolution photos will be accepted.
- Doors open at 6:00 pm
- Bingo begins at 6:30 pm
- $10 per person (10 games)
- Cash prizes for Bingo Winners!
- Great raffle and silent auction prizes, including gift baskets and teacher experiences
- Bring your own card markers or purchase a stamper at the event
- Pizza, popcorn, water, juice and snacks will be available for purchase.
- To register, download and complete this form as soon as possible.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of November 4.