The Chipotle Restaurant on the Post Road in Riverside is hosting a fundraiser for Stillmeadow on Monday, January 7 from 4 to 8 pm.
To participate, simply present this flyer when you order, and Chipotle will donate 33% of your total purchase to our school!
Chipotle is located at 1233 E Putnam Ave in Riverside in the Riverside Commons shopping plaza, off exit 5 on I-95.
Chipotle offers a variety of burritos, tacos and salads, including a kid’s menu as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options. Check out the Chipotle menu here. Be sure to share the flyer with friends and family!
Just a reminder that Friday, November 30 is the deadline to order discounted tickets to see The Nutcracker at The Palace Theatre on December 15 & 16.
Tickets purchased through this special offer from Connecticut Ballet are $48 each including all taxes and fees (compared to $58 each at the box office). A portion of every ticket purchased will benefit Stillmeadow.
Complete this form and return it to school by Friday.
This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a holiday tradition with your family and friends while supporting our school community.
Just a reminder that the Stamford Toys Sip & Shop Event for Stillmeadow Parents is tonight from 7 to 9 pm. Enjoy wine, cheese, and conversation while you shop for holiday gifts with your Stamford Toys Discount Card.
Present your discount card for 20 percent off all in-stock toys and books now through November 30.
Stamford Toys is located at 970 High Ridge Road (behind FedEx). Food and drinks provided by the Stillmeadow PFO.
Discount cards will be available at the door for $5 each.
See you tonight!
The Turkey Bingo social event and fundraiser is Friday, November 16! Here’s what you need to know:
- Doors open at 6:00 pm
- Bingo begins at 6:30 pm
- $10 per person (10 games)
- Cash prizes for Bingo Winners!
- Great raffle and silent auction prizes, including gift baskets and teacher experiences
- Bring your own card markers or purchase a stamper at the event
- Pizza, popcorn, water, juice and snacks will be available for purchase.
- To register, download and complete this form as soon as possible.
We also need volunteers to staff this event and donate gift baskets. To learn more or to volunteer, click here
Mixed Bag Designs catalog orders have arrived at Stillmeadow!
Non-food orders of manageable size will be sent home with students on Monday, October 29.
Food items and oversize orders will be available for parent pick-up on Wednesday, October 31 from 7:45 am to 9:15 am.
If you need to make other arrangements for order pickup, please contact Susan Suh
Fall Picture Day is Friday, October 19. Photographers will be at Stillmeadow to take individual student portraits and class group photos for the yearbook.
Families may order student portrait packages directly from Lifetouch. Packages start at $20. Portrait packages include a class photo. Add-ons and enhancements are available for an additional charge
There are two (2) ways to order student portrait packages:
- Complete the paper order form. Enclose the EXACT payment (cash or check made payable to “Lifetouch” only). The student must bring the completed paper order form with payment to school on picture day.
- Order online at https://mylifetouch.com. Online payment by credit card or PayPal only. Stillmeadow’s Picture Day ID is EJ118055Q0. There is no need to return the paper form if photos were ordered online.
Stillmeadow Elementary School receives a portion of the proceeds from each portrait package.
Questions? Contact Lifetouch Customer Service at 203.735.5933.
Box tops must be submitted by October 26th to be included in the classroom competition.
Did you know that you can earn funds for Stillmeadow by clipping Box Tops from items you buy every day? The Box Tops for Education Classroom Challenge is October 15-26. Submit your Box Tops using a collection sheet and send extra Box Tops in a plastic baggie. Be sure to include your child’s name and teacher’s name on all sheets and/or baggies in order to receive credit towards the competition.
The classroom from each grade that turns in the most Box Tops during this period will win a special prize!
Contact MaryBeth Woods with questions.
There’s still time to support Stillmeadow by purchasing some great new books for your child. The Scholastic Book Fair will remain online until October 9 .
Remember, every book you purchase earns Scholastic Dollars that will be used to purchase new books for our classrooms and media center. When you shop online, orders ship FREE to the school.
Thank you to everyone who helped with the Book Fair, especially our co-chairs Theresa Baker and Amanda Cassidy.
Reading Under the Stars is Tuesday, October 2 from 6 to 7 pm at Stillmeadow. Join Stillmeadow’s teachers and staff for a fun-filled evening of storytelling, make & take reading activities, minute to win it games, sight word bingo and more. Families may also shop the Scholastic Book Fair, which will be open during Reading Under the Stars.
Reading Under the Stars is a FREE event. Advance registration required.
Time is running out to support Stillmeadow through the Mixed Bag Designs Catalog Fundraiser. If you didn’t turn in your order form, please send it to school on Monday!
- Arrive at Stillmeadow the week of October 29
- No sales tax
- Free shipping
- Make all checks payable to “Stillmeadow PFO”
- Fundraiser is #62057
- Online ordering is available until 12/31/2018
- Orders placed by October 5th earn Stillmeadow more money.
- Shipped right away (some have already arrived!)
- Subject to applicable sales tax
- Free shipping for orders over $75
We need your participation to make this fundraiser a success!
Contact Susan Suh if you have questions or need more time.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This annual event is a great way to stock up on new books to read at home with your child. Many titles are $5.99 or less.
- Students will visit the Book Fair with their classmates during school hours. Click here for a tentative schedule. Your child’s teacher will send home more information about the classroom visit.
- Parents and other family members can shop the Book Fair during school hours or during Reading Under the Stars (Tuesday, October 2nd, 6:00 – 7:00 pm).
- *New for 2018* No cash to send in with your child? Our Book Fair has a digital payment option! Set up an account and have funds immediately available for your child to shop the Book Fair. Learn how here.
- Can’t make it to the Book Fair? Shop the Scholastic Book Fair online from September 26 – October 9. When you shop online, orders ship FREE to the school.
- Interested in helping with the book fair? We need volunteers to help children select and pay for books, restock shelves, and answer questions. Click here to sign up. You can even see when their class is visiting, to make sure you overlap (or don’t!)
The Stillmeadow PFO has teamed up with Kim Jaeckel Family Photography to offer Stillmeadow families a convenient and economical way to get professional family photos just in time for the holiday season.
- Booking opens at 9:00 am on Thursday, September 20.
- Click here to book your session. (Note: link goes live at 9 am on Thursday, September 20.)
- 15-minute family photos sessions will be available from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturday, October 13th.
- Photo sessions will take place at Fort Stamford Park on Westover Road.
- The session fee is $40, payable online by credit card, or by sending a check (payable to Stillmeadow PFO) to school after you register.
- The entire session fee will be donated to Stillmeadow!
- Proofs will be available via an online portal approximately seven days after your photo shoot.
- Prints, digital downloads, and photo gifts starting as low as $10 may be ordered directly from Kim Jaeckel Family Photography.
Contact Theresa Baker with questions.
Shop for Bags & Totes, Home Accessories, Kitchen Gadgets, Food, and More!
Stillmeadow’s Mixed Bag Designs Fundraiser begins today. All students will receive a fundraising packet in their home folders this week.
The Mixed Bag Designs fall gift catalog includes holiday and teacher gift ideas, as well as kitchen essentials, eco-friendly totes, and edible treats. Students earn prizes based on the number of items sold
- Catalog order forms with payment (cash or check made payable to “Stillmeadow PFO”) are due by Friday, September 28.
- Catalog orders ship to Stillmeadow for free and arrive in late October.
- Students earn prizes based on number of items sold.
- Orders may be placed via the online store through December 31.
- Online purchases payable by credit card and ship direct to designated address.
- Online orders subject to applicable sales tax and shipping charges.
- Stillmeadow’s online fundraiser is #62057.
Time is running out to support Stillmeadow by purchasing Fall Mums. Download the order form
and return it to school with your payment by Monday, September 17.
We need parent volunteers to help unload mums and assist families during order pick up on Wednesday, September 26. Click here
to sign up!
Thank you for supporting our school.
Did you know that you can earn money for Stillmeadow every time you use your Stop & Shop Bonus Card through the A+ Rewards Program? This is a great way to support Stillmeadow at no additional cost to you.
The program is already underway for 2018-19, so enroll your Stop & Shop Bonus Card today to start earning! Here’s how:
- Sign in to your Stop & Shop account (or register for an account) to link your Stop & Shop Bonus Card to Stillmeadow. (Stillmeadow’s ID is 06847)
- Once enrolled, Stillmeadow will earn money from your qualified purchases during the program period.
- If you need assistance, call Customer Care at 877-366-2668.
Anyone who previously enrolled in the program is automatically re-enrolled for this year.
Please ask your friends and family to enroll their cards to support our school!
Did you know that you can use your Stop & Shop Bonus Card and your ShopRite Price Plus Club Card to earn cash for Stillmeadow Elementary School?
This is a great way to support your child’s school at no additional cost to you. And friends and family can also enroll their cards to support our school.
Last year, these programs raised more than $1,200 for Stillmeadow!
Follow the instructions below to enroll your cards and start earning for Stillmeadow.
Note: If you supported Stillmeadow through this program in the past, you DO NOT need to re-enroll this year.
Stop & Shop Online Registration: Click here to enroll. Stop&Shop Bonus Card number is required for enrollment. Designate Stillmeadow (ID #06847) as your school.
ShopRite Online Registration: Click here to enroll. ShopRite Price Plus Club Card is required to register. Designate Stillmeadow (zip code 06902) as your school.
Need help or have questions? Please contact Hai Kwik.
The Stillmeadow PFO is hosting a Fun Run/Walk and Family Picnic on Friday, April 27. Join teachers and staff for a fun evening to benefit Stillmeadow.
- Admission is $5 per person for ages 5 and up.
- Children ages 4 and under attend for free.
- Admission fee covers games and activities including the Run/Walk with Ms. Anker and the Dance Party with Ms. Paolino.
- Families may bring a picnic or purchase food from one of the local food trucks participating in this event.
- Fun Run t-shirts, silly string, and color blast powder is available to order at an additional charge.
- Purchase a Fun Run sign to promote your business, congratulate a student or say thanks to a teacher.
- Bid on great auction items including teacher experiences and goods/services from local businesses.
- Proceeds benefit Stillmeadow Elementary School.
Click here to download the registration form.
Return the form with payment to your child’s teacher by Monday, April 16.
Time is running out to reserve tickets for Stillmeadow Family Day at the Bridgeport Sound Tigers game on Sunday, March 11 at 3 pm.
In addition to watching the Sound Tigers take on the Springfield Thunderbirds, you can cheer on the Stillmeadow Chorus which will perform during intermission!
Tickets are $20 each. A portion of each ticket will benefit enrichment programs at Stillmeadow.
Complete and return this form
to school with your payment by Monday, March 5.
The Annual Stillmeadow Holiday Fair is next Wednesday through Friday December 13-15!
This is an opportunity for Stillmeadow Students to purchase holiday gifts for the special people in their lives. Students will shop with their class during school hours. All items cost $10 or less. Proceeds will benefit Stillmeadow.
Families may shop the fair during Report Card Conferences (1:00 to 3:30 pm).
to check when your child’s class will be visiting the fair.
We need parents and family members to staff this event. One-hour shifts are available for set up on Tuesday (2:30-5:30 pm) and to staff the fair Wednesday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Stillmeadow earns cash whenever you shop Amazon through the Amazon School Rewards Program.
Follow these instructions EVERY TIME you shop on Amazon to earn money for Stillmeadow:
- Click here to access the fundraising page on the school website.
- Click the Shop for Stillmeadow link, which opens the Stillmeadow Fundraising Page on Amazon.com
- Shop and place your order
Stillmeadow earns a percentage of all purchases made through this link
In order to receive the credit, you MUST click through the Stillmeadow link every time you shop.