- Admission is $5 per person and includes the Fun Run, games/activities, and photo booth.
- Pack a picnic or purchase food from one of the local food trucks participating in this event.
- Bid on great auction items including teacher experiences and goods/services from local businesses.
- Fun Run t-shirts, silly string, and color blast powder will be available for pre-order.
- Purchase a personalized Fun Run sign to congratulate a student or say thanks to a teacher.
- All proceeds benefit Stillmeadow Elementary School.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of March 18
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of March 11.
- Game time is 3 pm. The arena opens to ticketed guests at 2 pm.
- Tickets may be picked up from the Will Call Window at the Webster Bank Arena Box Office on Sunday afternoon.
- You must show ID to pick up your tickets.
- Webster Bank Arena is located at 600 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT 06604. For directions to Webster Bank Arena, click here.
- Questions should be directed to Danielle Palmer.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of March 4.
Reading Olympics information was sent home in student folders last week. Here’s what you need to do to help your child be a Reading Olympics Champion:
- Plan for and attain an Olympic Reading Goal using the challenge sheet and reading log available here.
- Return the completed reading log to school on Thursday, March 1.
- Consider sponsoring your child’s classroom with a donation that will help us provide continued literacy enrichment activities for your child and their classmates. Complete and return this sponsorship form to school by Thursday, March 1.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of February 25.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of February 18.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of February 11.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of February 4.
Stillmeadow is a vibrant, ethnically- and culturally-diverse community. Multicultural Night is a wonderful way to share your cultural pride with Stillmeadow’s students, families, and staff.
Last year, more than 200 people attended Multicultural Night which featured food, music, games and traditional clothing from more than 20 countries!
If you are interested in participating, print out and complete this form and return it to school by Friday, February 23.
It’s time for Stillmeadow’s annual Gertrude Hawk Chocolates Fundraiser. Proceeds from this fundraiser will support enrichment programs, field trips, and other activities for Stillmeadow students.
We need your participation to make this fundraiser a success! Download information and instructions here.
Paper order forms (with payment) are due by Friday, February 23.
- Return the top two copies of the order form. Keep the catalog and the bottom (color) copy.
- Payment by cash or check (payable to Stillmeadow PFO) only. The amount submitted should match the Grand Total Amount on the order form.
Prefer to sell online?
- Set up an online sales account (follow instructions on the back of the enclosed brochure).
- Stillmeadow’s online group code is 727398.
- Online orders payable by credit card only.
- Online orders may be placed through Sunday, March 25. Online orders placed after February 23 must ship directly to the recipient (standard shipping fees apply).
Orders Ship Free to Stillmeadow – Pickup in Mid-March
- Orders submitted on paper forms will be shipped to Stillmeadow.
- Online orders placed by Friday, February 23 may also be shipped for free to Stillmeadow.
- A parent or guardian MUST pick up orders shipped to Stillmeadow. You will be notified in advance of the pickup dates and times.
- Every student who sells at least one item will receive a prize.
- Prize levels are based on total sales (paper form + online). Make sure the student’s name matches exactly on both the paper form and the online account.
- Call Gertrude Hawk Chocolates 1-800-706-6275 or visit gertrudehawkfundraising.com.
- Email Teodora Boccuzzi, the PFO’s chairperson for this program.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of January 28.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of January 21.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of January 14.