- Canned Soup, Fruit, Vegetables, Gravy
- Stuffing Mix
- Pasta, Tomato Sauce
- Cranberry Sauce
- Corn Bread Mix
- Cooking Oil, Salt, Pepper, Cinnamon
- Pancake Mix, Syrup
- Instant or Regular Coffee
- Rice, Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Grocery store gift cards to purchase turkeys and fresh produce
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of November 11.
Stillmeadow is offering a new series of after school enrichment classes beginning in January.
Thanks to a grant, many of these classes will be provided free of charge. Additional classes will be available for a fee through the PFO’s enrichment partner, FLEX Academies.
Please see below for important information about our winter enrichment program.
Thank you to Stillmeadow teacher Marcella DeCarlo and parent Mondana Nikoukari for their hard work coordinating these programs for our students!
- Led by Stillmeadow staff or community organizations
- Mondays (January 7 to February 11; no class on January 21)
- Tuesdays (January 8 to February 12)
- Students may take ONE class on EITHER Monday OR Tuesday.
- Parent pickup OR bus transportation home
- Complete the paper registration form and return to school by Tuesday, November 20.
- Contact Marcella DeCarlo with any questions
- Led by FLEX Academies instructors
- Wednesdays (January 9 to March 6; no class on January 30)
- Thursdays (January 10 to February 28)
- Students may take classes on both days
- Parent pickup ONLY (no bus transportation)
- Online registration begins December 10
- Schedule, tuition and registration information available after Thanksgiving
- Tuition will vary by class. Scholarships available for qualifying students
- Contact Mondana Nikoukari with any questions
The Yearbook Committee is seeking photos from the following events:
- Citizenship Awards (September, October)
- Halloween Hop
- Classroom Halloween Celebrations
- Halloween Parade
Email photos to us with the subject line “yearbook.” Please be sure to include the student’s name as well as the student’s grade and teacher. Only high resolution photos will be accepted.
- Doors open at 6:00 pm
- Bingo begins at 6:30 pm
- $10 per person (10 games)
- Cash prizes for Bingo Winners!
- Great raffle and silent auction prizes, including gift baskets and teacher experiences
- Bring your own card markers or purchase a stamper at the event
- Pizza, popcorn, water, juice and snacks will be available for purchase.
- To register, download and complete this form as soon as possible.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of November 4.
Students should bring their costumes to school on Halloween; they will change into their costumes before the parade.
Mixed Bag Designs catalog orders have arrived at Stillmeadow!
Non-food orders of manageable size will be sent home with students on Monday, October 29.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of October 28.
The PFO is launching a new line of spirit wear for Stillmeadow students, staff, and families! The new collection includes t-shirts, polos, hoodies, fleece jackets, and fleece vests in a variety of designs and colors.
Prices for youth and adult sizes are as follows:
- Short Sleeve T-Shirts: $10
- Long Sleeve T-Shirts: $15
- Short Sleeve Polos: $15
- Long Sleeve Polos: $20
- Hoodies: $25
- Fleece Vests: $30 (available in adult sizes only)
- Fleece Jackets: $35 (available in adult sizes only)
Design, size, and color options are outlined in the order form.
Order forms with payment (cash or check made payable to “Stillmeadow PFO”) are due by Friday, November 2. Orders will arrive at Stillmeadow after Thanksgiving.
Contact Theresa Baker (email@example.com) with questions.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the week of October 21.
Fall Picture Day is Friday, October 19. Photographers will be at Stillmeadow to take individual student portraits and class group photos for the yearbook.
Families may order student portrait packages directly from Lifetouch. Packages start at $20. Portrait packages include a class photo. Add-ons and enhancements are available for an additional charge
There are two (2) ways to order student portrait packages:
- Complete the paper order form. Enclose the EXACT payment (cash or check made payable to “Lifetouch” only). The student must bring the completed paper order form with payment to school on picture day.
- Order online at https://mylifetouch.com. Online payment by credit card or PayPal only. Stillmeadow’s Picture Day ID is EJ118055Q0. There is no need to return the paper form if photos were ordered online.
Stillmeadow Elementary School receives a portion of the proceeds from each portrait package.
Questions? Contact Lifetouch Customer Service at 203.735.5933.
Did you know that you can earn funds for Stillmeadow by clipping Box Tops from items you buy every day? The Box Tops for Education Classroom Challenge is October 15-26. Submit your Box Tops using a collection sheet and send extra Box Tops in a plastic baggie. Be sure to include your child’s name and teacher’s name on all sheets and/or baggies in order to receive credit towards the competition.
The classroom from each grade that turns in the most Box Tops during this period will win a special prize!
Contact MaryBeth Woods with questions.
Click here to read the PFO Newsletter for the Week of October 14.
A “spooktacular” costume party is coming to Stillmeadow on Friday, October 26 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. The cost is $5 per person and advance registration is required.
Complete and return the registration form to your child’s teacher as soon as possible!
- Stillmeadow families only.
- Register early – this event sells out!
- Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
- Children MUST BE accompanied by an adult.
- No scary masks or toy weapons.
Volunteer Opportunity: Decorate, Run a Game, Help with Crafts, and More!
Click here to read our newsletter for the week of October 7.
There’s still time to support Stillmeadow by purchasing some great new books for your child. The Scholastic Book Fair will remain online until October 9 .
Remember, every book you purchase earns Scholastic Dollars that will be used to purchase new books for our classrooms and media center. When you shop online, orders ship FREE to the school.
Thank you to everyone who helped with the Book Fair, especially our co-chairs Theresa Baker and Amanda Cassidy.